VOLUNTEERS ARE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS!
Opportunities for Individuals
Do you enjoy helping people by…
- Distributing emergency food to families?
- Handling administrative tasks in a friendly office?
- Talking to people about NHNC at an information table?
- Bringing holiday cheer to families in need?
Please let us know if you are interested by filling out our Volunteer Application Form and send it along to Community Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator Katrina Redahan. If you have questions, you can reach Katrina by phone at (415) 897-4147 x 24.
Are you are interested in guiding the future direction of NHNC and helping up mobilize more community? We are always looking for new people to bring their wisdom, expertise and energy to our Board of Directors. Please contact Executive Director Deanna Euritt.
Opportunities for Groups
Community groups are invited to…
- Sponsor our Holiday Share annual fundraising event, held each November
- Walk with us in the Novato July 4th Parade
- Initiate your own Collection Drive to collect gift cards for families, children’s books, or high-protein foods (peanut butter, canned meats or tuna) for our food pantry serving 150 households each week
- Host a Party with a Purpose at your home, office or favorite restaurant
- Volunteer together at one of our events